What are customer surveys?
A customer survey is a tool used by businesses to gather feedback and opinions from their customers. It typically involves asking customers a series of questions about their experience with the business, its products or services, customer service, and other related areas.
The purpose of a customer survey is to gather information that can help the business better understand its customers and their needs. This information can then be used to make improvements to products or services, enhance the customer experience, and ultimately increase customer loyalty and retention. By listening to customer feedback and addressing their concerns, businesses can build stronger relationships with their customers and improve their overall performance.
How can surveys benefit your business?
There are many different types of customer surveys that a businesses can use, and the best type will depend on your specific goals and the information you are trying to gather. Some common types of customer surveys Radar can create include:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey: This type of survey measures customer loyalty by asking customers to rate their likelihood of recommending your type of holiday to others.
- Satisfaction survey: This type of survey measures overall customer satisfaction with your holiday offering. It typically includes questions about different aspects of the customer experience, such as product quality, customer service, and delivery.
- Feedback survey: This type of survey, often know as a customer satisfaction questionnaire (CSQ) allows customers to provide detailed feedback about specific aspects of your product or service. It may include open-ended questions that allow customers to provide more in-depth feedback.
- User-Experience (UX) survey: This type of survey is designed to measure how easy and pleasant it is for customers to use a product or service, and what their overall experience is like.
How can Radar help with customer surveys?
Radar provides a bespoke data capture functionality, with the data integrated into the Radar system. The data captured, will be held in the customer record in the Customer Data Hub (SCV) which is then available for reporting on or for selections for mailings.
Radar has utilised the survey technology to create the functionality to provide clients with an online customer service questionnaire. The questionnaires can be personalised and tailored based on the various components of the trip, e.g., multiple stop tours referencing each location. Fields can be set to required, and validate the data entered e.g., email address, dates, etc… A full suite of reporting can be created to allow for full customer holiday experience analysis. RADAR surveys come in either linear or tabular versions, scrolling down a single page or working through a page per section
The captured data can trigger emails to staff or customers depending on feedback. The forms are secure and fully GDPR compliant, maintaining a complete audit trail of all questions being asked, and the responses given.
Get in touch
If you would like to understand more about creating bespoke customer surveys for your business and how Radar may be able to help you with your business challenges, get in touch.
- Integrate with your business partners and align all customer data into a single customer view.
- Enable full automation of customer communications throughout the customer journey with our CRM, marketing suite, and email platform, using the single customer view.
- Enable compliant management of customer permissions and preferences through our preference centre.
- Provide greater visibility through reporting and analysis with our online customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Enable a more targeted personalised communications strategy with our customer segmentation experience and technology capability.
- Provide greater visibility of business performance through our reporting tool, enabling smarter decision making.
- Help to bring marketing, sales, and customer operations teams together with aligned technology catering for all customer touchpoints throughout the customer journey.
- Provide all the training, ongoing support, and advice your teams require.
We also pride ourselves in being a trusted advisor for our all our clients, whatever challenge they face, the experienced team have often walked in their shoes before!
Looking to find out more? Get in touch and we can help you with your requirements and delivering a tailored solution for your business.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org